Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ok Ladies and Gents, I have decided to get off my Duff, and get rolling on this blog, after about 2 years now.
Just so you know, I am here, to let off some steam about a little bit of everything. It will be political, it will be dramatic, it will be funny, it will be sad, and it will, well, be any emotion you can think of!
Politics, Religion, Race, Relationships, and anything in between!

So, first things first, I am will use abbreviations for “curse words”, I will have racial slurs “lettered out”, other than that, this is going to be a free for all, for me, as I need to blow of said steam about issues in America, and the World. I may even use either pseudonyms, or no name at on certain people I write about, otherwise, if you are on here, think about my words, and see what I am saying….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home